Among Us Imposter Lyrics

Im not a monster. Tiko I feel so betrayed.


Brown Colour Makes You Imposter In Among Us Youtube Imposter Fall Out Boy Lyrics Pokemon Lugia

The chance of deaths humongous.

Among us imposter lyrics. I can feel it in my bones. Im an impostor. Every time I am a crew-mate I get kicked by my friends so Im switchin up the mission killin all of my men.

Some of your friends already through yeah yeah yeah yeah. Listen up Listen up its like this. Im a spaceman full of hatred better run your end is bitter.

Spaceship with my crew. Show yourself Youre among us so show yourself. Whyd you click the check mark next to my name.

I bet you got a rusty knife Nah you just wanna stab me in the guts I dont trust you you must be the imposter cut the lies dont believe you got blood lusting eyes Nah really dudeIm just trying to fix the wires I know you cant wait until the lights go out Cause when it gets dark Thats when the knives come out OK were in electric they go out and ill fix it but coming at me Ill eject you with quickness Hey watch out. Nobody here to watch your back yeah yeah yeah yeah. You must be the Imposter cut the lies dont believe you.

No natural causes thats a fact yeah. I was fixin up the lightin when I went out in electrical and then I. Ready guys heres what I got.

Pre-Chorus I think Ive heard a noise. Sorry I had to do it and. You got blood lusting eyes.

While everyones doing tasks. So why dont you show yourself. How could you all clear a fish so sus.

Right now this gonna end. Just sprung up I saw you running bout to let them know. The rounds commencing Im feeling something so menacing Victims around me trembling thinking how I can end em man Jumping up out of vents.

Im going through vents on a killing spree. But if you think youre running this game oh yea. We must stop them now.

I said I got ya. Yea I bet you got a rusty knife nah You just wanna stab me in the guts I dont trust you. Not even in a stack.

Gonna split up spread out. Among us in real life sus sus Among us in real life sus sus Playing among us in real life. We can discuss whoever took your life.

Sure I know you cant wait until the lights go out. Im definitely not an Imposter If I was then I wouldnt be one cause Im not one Even if I was I wouldnt say that I wasnt Cause Im not its impossible implausible. I got ya on my list.

To pick through this little crew. GameTunes Music available nowSpotify. To see who I can find.

Theres an impostor among us. When I walk like this. The end for you is coming soon yeah yeah yeah yeah.

Ima get ya slit ya hey mister mister. Show yourself Show yourself Cause not a single one of us wants to die here right now. All Matt Im the imposter.

Time to cop my revenge this imposter will win ya. Crewmates and Impostors in this SONG MORE MUSIC FOR AMONG US GAMEhttpsyoutubeyVNmYxPPtWcAmong us SongLyricsAnother day on t. Thats me holding the knife.

Imposters Among Us Lyrics. Waiting just to end us all. Imposter Among Us Lyrics.

The best Among Us Music. Impostors are among us Like fiendish furtive fungus. Dont you all know theres an impostеr among us.

Theres someone in silence Silence Waiting just across the hall. Show yourself Show yourself. Original Song by GametuneshttpsyoutubelLP_on15MqE.

But you better run and hide. Yea Im sus in among us. As imposter its my job.

Nah really dude Im just trying to fix the wires. Imma keep on looking round the ship. There are some fakes among us Take care they wanna rip apart your soul Got to take control Why were you late.

Get them to vote for you. DPS hit with me text Yo yeah Text tex- Everybody they got something to say about my ability Can he switch it up yo wheres the versatility.


Pin On Eminem Memes Photos Lyrics And Quotes


Lil Peep But Make It Among Us Rapper Art Cute Anime Wallpaper Lil Peep Lyrics


Among Us Parody Lyrics The Call Lyrics Parody Regina Spektor


Among Us Song No More Impostors Animation Youtube Songs Animation Mlp My Little Pony


Impostor Among Us Song Lyrics Ihascupquake Ihascupquake Impostor Among Us Song Lyrics Ihascupquake Impostor Lyrics Ihascupqua Song Lyrics Ihascupquake Songs


Among Us Lyrics To The Beat Of An Original Song Page 2 Original Song Songs Lyrics


Among Us Imposter Animation Video Animated Gif Animation Imposter


Among Us Memes Memes Sayings Bottle


Among Us 360 Vr Experience Who Is The Imposter Youtube Vr Experience Imposter Youtube


Character From The Imposters Imposter Comics Character


666 Iq Best Among Us Imposter Clutch You Will Ever Watch Massive Galaxy Brain Not Smooth At All Youtube Imposter Corpse Galaxy


Among Us Impostor And Crewmate Font Sticker By Aspolaris17 Redbubble Funny Insults Stickers Video Game T Shirts


Among Us Song Impostor Feat Flak Official Animated Video Youtube Songs Funny Games Lyrics


Mashup Cg5 Lyin 2 Yourself The Mashups Youtube In 2021 Game Wallpaper Iphone Mashup Mlp My Little Pony


Cg5 Show Yourself Lyrics Among Us Song Songs Yours Lyrics Lyrics


Among Us Song Ambush Lyric Video Dagames Youtube In 2021 Songs Lyrics Ambush


Among Us Rap Song Crewmates Shwabadi Animated Music Video Youtube In 2021 Rap Songs Animated Music Videos Songs


Among Us Song Imposter S Song Animated Music Video Dremationstv Amongus Imposter Sus In 2021 Animated Music Videos Music Videos Songs


Among Us For Noobs Song Songs Neon Wallpaper Funny Moments


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Among Us Keyboard Disabled

What Are Dead Plants And Animals Called

What Is Sannas Roblox Account